Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.
The letter of interest (LOI) should be a 1-1.5 page single spaced document with 11 point Calibri (or similar) font outlining the LGA’s interest in receiving Louisiana Cultural District designation. The following should be addressed in the LOI:
- Why the Local Governing Authority and community are seeking to apply to the program
- How the incentives of the program can benefit your community
- The potential economic impact of the program in your community
- The types of artists, artisans, & tradition bearers in the proposed district
- The cultural anchors in the proposed district
- Your plans for development and longevity of the program in your community