Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.
Louisiana Main Street Restoration Grants provide matching funds to encourage the revitalization of historic downtown commercial properties located in designated Louisiana Main Street districts. The Louisiana Main Street Restoration Grants serve as an effort to promote community revitalization and stimulate economic growth and vitality, in addition to enriching cultural tourism. Community reinvestment utilizing historic preservation practices improves community economic health by fostering renewed interest in shopping, working, and living downtown.
Grant funding and the number of grants awarded are dependent on state budgets and the amount of funding appropriated by the legislature each year.
Click here to download full guidelines for the Louisiana Main Street Restoration Grant.
Applicants who are up to date on reporting may apply for a boundary change.
ONLY for local governments/applicants who have received notification to proceed after submitting Part 1 .
**All grants from the Atchafalaya National Heritage Area are reimbursable up to 50 percent of the total cost of the project.**
The Atchafalaya National Heritage Area awards Celebration Grants to initiatives that celebrate the culture, heritage, and natural resources of the area all year long.
Grant Funding Categories
- Cultural Heritage Events: Funds events within the heritage area that directly relate to culture, ecology and recreation. Eligible projects include annual cultural festivals, wildlife presentations and heritage speaker events.
- Marketing and Promotion: Funds marketing and promotion efforts for arts and cultural organizations. Eligible projects include printing brochures and Facebook marketing campaign funding.
- Other Small Projects: Funds smaller projects related to cultural heritage interpretation, natural resource conservation, and recreation improvements. Eligible projects include tour development and conservation workshops.
Application Period: Rolling
Funding Minimum: $250
Funding Maximum: $4,999
Required Match: Yes, 1:1