Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.
The Louisiana Project Grants program is taking the place of the Decentralized Arts Funding program known as DAF. Since 1995, DAF procedures and processes hadn’t changed. The Louisiana Division of the Arts has been listening to the voices throughout the state when it comes to this program, and we’ve got to be sure that the funds are being utilized to support the arts and competitive, creative projects.
So we’ve made some changes:
- This grant program will simply be called Louisiana Project Grants (LPG) and as the name indicates, will solely fund project assistance for community based arts projects.
- We’ve updated program goals, priorities, and evaluation criteria to reflect our renewed focus and intent.
- Dollars will still be allocated and administered regionally, but we’re eliminating Parish boundaries.
We’re honing in on community needs and the impact that an incredibly cool arts project can have. We want to see creativity, we want to see you shake it up, target new populations, take risks and collaborate with other parishes, organizations, and institutions.
These changes are exciting, challenging, and will take time…they are also important and necessary and we can’t wait to see the impact your projects will have throughout our state.
Louisiana Project Grants are administered jointly by the Louisiana Division of the Arts (LDOA) and nine regional arts councils across the state. This program provides a system for funding arts projects in all regions of the state by giving artists, nonprofit arts organizations, nonprofit organizations, public and private schools, and local government agencies in each region the opportunity to develop arts projects that meet their local needs. The purpose of the program is to cultivate innovative arts projects that have a lasting impact within each region of our state.
Click HERE to access the complete grant guidelines and the contact information for the Regional Arts Council administering the LPG program for your region.
DEADLINE EXTENTION DUE TO HURRICANE IDA: SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 5th AT MIDNIGHT
Grants applications of up to $1,500 are accepted on a rolling basis. Small fund grants are subject to the same rules and guidelines as the ANHA Grants Program.